How do I learn with IKONA?
We have some good news for you. When it comes to health education and knowing how our brains are wired to learn, we have the best team around. When we say that we want to make learning more fun, effective and engaging, it's because we have the people who know how to make it happen.
We don't want you to rely on handouts, long classes or even videos you find online.
This is how we are wired to learn, and how IKONA is built to help you succeed.
- Shorter lessons - just 5 or 10 minutes at a time is all you need
- Spaced out lessons - once a day or a few times per week
- Spaced out quizzes - quick check-ins to see how you are doing
- Focused support - actively finding areas where you might want help
- Goal-setting - knowing what you want and helping you track your progress
Your learning path is a critical part of your life path. You just need the right tools to help you stay on track. At IKONA, we're developing our courses to get you to a level of knowledge and confidence that allows you to live your life and navigate your care on your terms. We're here for you every step of the way.