So you get a notification one day that you have been enrolled in a new IKONA course. You are probably wondering, where did this course come from? And why? Let's talk about IKONA's approach to lesson planning and personalized support.
Where did this course come from?
We make course recommendations based on your personal goals and how you are doing in your lessons. As you go through our courses, we listen to your feedback and track your progress to make sure your path is leading you closer to meeting your goals. One of the ways we help you get there is by adding new courses to your path that improve your understanding of the topics that matter to you.
What types of questions will I see in my courses?
During your course we will ask you questions to see how things are going. Some of these questions will be about the content itself, how you are feeling, or what your own care journey has been like. A few examples include:
- Rating: On a scale from 1 to 10, how confident do you feel in your ability to manage your health?
- Rating: On a scale from 1 to 10, how anxious are you feeling about your health today?
- Knowledge Check: Which of these healthy habits can help your mental and physical health?
- Preference: How do you like to learn?
- Preference: What time of day do you like to learn?
- Preference: Which activities are important to you?
- Experience: Have you ever worked with a dietitian before?
- General: Where do you find health information today?
- Goal setting: What are you hoping to get out of this course?
Each of these questions is designed to help us deliver a more personal experience for you, and will allow us to get better over time as you continue using IKONA.